Welcome to North Adventure
If you are looking for adventure, North Adventure can help provide outdoor fun.
For those who want to try outdoor activities.
The great diversity of modalities we work with, make it possible to create customized programs for our clients. Our work has a higher incidence in the north, due to the morphological characteristics of the terrain. Tell us what you want and we will present the best solution.
North Adventure is represented by Joaquim Teixeira Queirós, an Olympic athlete, with a vast international experience in high competition sports, reporting all this experience to the North Adventure.
- Olympic Games of Canoeing Track from 1992 to 1996
- World Championship Canoeing from 1989 to 2000
(9 world championships)
- World Slalom / Braves in 1987
- European Canoeing Course 2000
- European Raftind 2008 and 2010
- National Rafting Champion 2010
- 10 titles of national champion Canoe Pista and Águas Bravas
- ADA coach from 1997 to 2000, with several titles won by his athletes
and Edgar Bruno Ricardo Ferraz, an athlete, curiously trained by Joaquim Queirós, with presence in the national team and national titles.
- National Champion of Canoe Piste 1999
- National Champion of Canoeing Track 2000
- National Section in 2000
This partnership was created because the knowledge, pleasure and dedication that we have for sport in contact with nature, is a valuable tool to provide unique moments to those who want to live an adventure.